APARTMENT FIRE RATED AND ACOUSTIC SEPARATION WALL SYSTEM
FRL - / 90 / 90 Rw 62 Ctr 52
DEVELOPED TO MEET MARKET REQUIREMENTS AROUND FIRE COMPLIANCE
A Building Specifiers Guide
The ResCom Fire Wall Building System replaces existing plaster systems.
Construction of intertenancy walls is now easier and more efficient.
Compliant Building System Components
- Knauf (or similar) Steel Stud & Track 64 mm / 0.75 BMT Frame System
- Knauf (or similar) Mineral Wool 27 kg / m3 Thermal & Acoustic Insulation Bats
- Boss Fire Mastic 300 Fire Rated & Acoustic Sealant
- Five hour fire sealant. FRL -/300/300 for most applications. Is intumescent, and requires less quanties in application. Cleans up easily in water.
- ResCom Fire Wall Board
- Width: 1200 mm
- Height: 2700 mm / 3000 mm or cut to order
- Thickness: 12 mm
- Recessed Edged: Depth 2 mm / Width 30 mm
- Finish: Smooth Face
- Colour: Green
- Identification: Individually Branded with ResCom Brand
- Simpson Strong- Tie – 8 Guage 32 mm Trim Head Class 3 Non Corrisive Screws
- 6. Knauf Plaster (or similar) Finishing & Jointing Compounds.
COMPLIANT BUILDING SYSTEM CERTIFICATION
ResCom RC/TS 90- Non Load Bearing Double Stud Steel Wall
ResCom Fire Wall Board meets & excedes both the performance and DTS provisions of the National Construction Code in accordance with Clause A2.2 (a)(v) of the National Construction Code Volume One Building Code of Australia 2016 Amendment
ResCom Fire Wall Boards have third party independant certification for use in building and construction issued by IGNIS Fire Engineering No.6405 I01R001
Certification 18009 System 4
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
CGU General & Products Liability Certificate of Currency
ResCom Product Data Sheet & Board composition
CETEC Asbestos Analysis Report & Clearance Certificate